What I’m Reading – March 2012
In January I read 3 books and in February I read 2. For March I am going to attempt 3 again. I finally got a call that Eat that Frog was in at the Library so I went in last week to see what other books I could find. Here is what I came home with.
1) It’s All Too Much- Peter Walsh (I am almost halfway through this one already)
2) Eat That Frog!- Brian Tracy (I am excited about this one I am a serious procrastinator.)
3) Cure For The Common Life- Max Lucado
I am pretty excited about each of these books. I am thinking I will enjoy them all. The Peter Walsh book has already got me decluttering.
As for my bible reading I am still trying to follow along with a bible in a year plan. Here is to hoping for a much calmer month than last.
- What I’m Reading – February 2012
- An Update on My January Reading
- What I’m Reading – January 2012
- Can I Read the Bible in 90 Days?
- Update on my February Reading