The Thursday Three 1/12/12
Every Thursday I will be sharing my favorite 3 articles I read that week.
I’ve been a little busier this week so I haven’t had the opportunity to read as many articles as I wanted but I did at least read enough to have a few to recommend.
- A Reflection – Something Beautiful. This article was recommended to me last week by Jennifer Dawn McLucas and I am so glad she left me the link otherwise I never would have never had the chance to check out this great blog.
- Sugar Free Chocolate Brownies – Sugar Free Mom. So this next one is a recipe and not necessarily an article however these brownies look so divine I couldn’t resist sharing them
- The most exciting thing that has ever happened to me as a blogger - Money Saving Mom. If you haven’t already read this I highly recommend you stopping by. This is the post where Crystal from Money Saving Mom explains where all the proceeds of her new book are going. It is really a truly amazing and selfless story. If you haven’t purchased her book, I recommend that also. For one it is a great book and for two you will be helping a worthy cause.
Have you read any good articles this week? Or did you post a great article you think I would enjoy reading? Leave a comment with a link so I can check it out.
- The Thursday Three 12/29/11
- The Thursday Three: 1/5/12
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: How to Check Your Internet Speed
- The Money Saving Mom’s Budget
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Sign Up To Save