The Thursday Three: 1/5/12
Every Thursday I will be sharing my favorite 3 articles I read that week.
This week I read several great articles and I really wasn’t sure how I was going to narrow it down.
- A Masters in Marriage: This was a guest post on a blog called Jennifer Dawn McLucas. I actually had never read that blog before but Johnlyn from Hummingbird Homemaking had linked to it and I was very glad I clicked over to read.
- Savoring the Moment: This was a very sweet and honest post by Laurie at the Passionate Penny Pincher. Although my girls are long past the days of tea parties, I still find myself trying to savor every moment that I can.
- Things to Say Goodbye To: To Love, Honor and Vacuum. I really enjoyed this post where Sheila discusses what she would like to say goodbye to from the past year.
Have you read any good articles this week? Or did you post a great article you think I would enjoy reading? Leave a comment with a link so I can check it out.
- The Thursday Three 12/29/11
- Thinking Thursday: How Can I Switch Gears from Summer to School Time?
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: A Website Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive
- My Goals for the Week 10/24/11
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Fight PC Infections for Free!