A Shopping Guide to Kmart
Kmart does not have an official online coupon policy as of yet.
- They accept manufacturers coupons including printable coupons
- They do NOT accept coupons for Free products that you print online
Kmart has a Shop Your Way Rewards Card, the program is free and here is what the program offers.
- Earn 10 points for every $1 you spend*
- Earn and redeem points in store at Sears, Kmart, and the great indoors
- Earn and redeem points online at Sears, Kmart, Craftsman, Lands’ End, mygofer, and the great indoors
- Exclusive members’ only benefit: e-delivery of local store ads
- Take advantage of exclusive, personalized bonus offers to pile up points fast
- Earn your way to VIP status and get exclusive bonus offers-only for our best customers
- Redeem points for everyday items or save up for something special
- Return items without a receipt
Every once in a while Kmart will run a double coupon event. In order to participate in a double coupon event you must have a Shop Your Way Rewards card. When they do run an event it is usually posted online a couple weeks ahead of time and then it will also be advertised in the Kmart sales ad for the participating areas.
So what are my thoughts on Kmart?
I rarely, rarely shop there. It has probably been at least a year since the last time I was there. In general their everyday prices are just too high for me. I have gone to a few of the double coupon events over the last couple years.
So tell me are you a Kmart shopper? Are you able to score great deals there?
- KMart Doubles Will Be Back 4/4 through 4/10
- A Shopping Guide to Fred’s
- A Shopping Guide to Dollar General Store
- Update on Kmart Super Doubles
- A Shopping Guide to Tom’s Mad Pricer