A Shopping Guide to Save A Lot
Save A Lot has a lot of similarities to Aldi however I have to say I prefer Aldi to Save A Lot.
- They accept manufacturer’s coupons from the newspaper however they do not sell a huge amount of name brand items.
- You can join their Smart Shopper program online and you will be able to print a coupon for $5 off a $25 purchase
- At Save A Lot the customer bags their own groceries
Like I said I am not a huge Save A Lot fan, I am not sure why but even back when they first opened Save A Lot in Marion I just really didn’t like it. I do admit that I occasionally run in though. There is one only a minute or 2 from my house and I have been known to need one thing and go there rather than go to Walmart.
Are you a Save A Lot Shopper? Tell me what you like or dislike about Save A Lot.
- A Shopping Guide to Aldi
- A Shopping Guide to Dollar Tree
- A Shopping Guide to Kroger
- A Shopping Guide to Target
- A Shopping Guide to Walmart