A Shopping Guide to Fred’s
If you have never shopped at Fred’s it is very similar to a Dollar General Store however Fred’s has a Pharmacy.
- Fred’s accepts manufacturer coupons that come from the news paper or a magazine however they do not accept printable coupon.
- On Saturdays Fred’s will double manufacturers coupons up to 70cents. So if you have a 70cents coupon it would double to $1.40.
- Fred’s has some great prices but just like Dollar General you have to know your prices, sometimes they will be higher.
- I have also noticed that sometimes Fred’s brand name items are in an odd size different than other stores and this can be a problem if your coupons states a specific size.
All in all I think Fred’s can definitely be a great option for getting some deals, especially if you can shop on Saturdays when they double coupons. I have a Fred’s literally around the corner and I think I need to start shopping the Saturday doubles more often.
Do you shop Fred’s? Do you shop during the Saturday doubles?
- A Shopping Guide to Dollar General Store
- A Shopping Guide to Dollar Tree
- A Shopping Guide to Kroger
- Fred’s Best Deals of the Week 3/28/10
- A Shopping Guide to Walmart