Tech Thrifty Thursday: Sign Up To Save
This is a guest post from my husband’s blog: www.garyfarnam.org:
Think about some of the products you buy, or the places you shop, eat, etc.
Now think about how many of them most likely have a website, with a free newsletter…
This can equal savings for you as a consumer because many companies will send coupons, discounts, and more via your email that you might not get otherwise.
If you don’t like the idea of your inbox being cluttered with this sort of thing, but would still like to take advantage of the savings, just create another email account through free web email services such as gmail, yahoo, etc.
Many people take advantage of valuable coupons in the Sunday paper, but signing up for newsletters is an overlooked resource for saving money.
You’re going to spend your money on that brand or at that place anyway, so why not stretch your dollar? Search the web for that product name, or business, and enjoy the savings
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Making a Little Extra Money
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Glide Into The Cloud
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: A Website Doesn’t Have To Be Expensive
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Fight PC Infections for Free!
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Back It Up