Tech Thrifty Thursday: How To Create a Spreadsheet Online For Free
This is a guest post from my husband’s blog: www.garyfarnam.org:
There are many reasons a person might need to create a spreadsheet. It could be used for tracking inventory, a business spreadsheet, or even a spreadsheet to help you keep track of your bills and your budget.
Many computers today come with a Microsoft Windows Operating System, and a free 60 day trial of Microsoft Office. And, if you’ve ever exceeded that 60 day trial, you know that to purchase a copy of Microsoft Office will usually run at least $100.
You could go a less expensive route, and purchase Microsoft Works (usually around $40), which has a spreadsheet, a word processor, and a database.
But did you know that you can create your spreadsheet for free online and you don’t have to download any software to do it!
Check out my eHow article on how to do so: http://www.ehow.com/how_6111315_create-spreadsheets-online.html
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Create Your Own FREE Online Christmas Radio Station
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Glide Into The Cloud
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: More iTunes For Your Money
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Back It Up
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Fight PC Infections for Free!