Tech Thrifty Thursday: More Flash for the Cash
The following is a guest post for Tech Thrifty Thursday from my husband’s blog: garyfarnam.org
Looking to get a new USB Flash Drive?
Before you head over to Walmart, and pay too much for just one, why not get 2 for just a few more bucks?
USB Flash Drives are also known as:
- thumb drives
- flash sticks
- memory sticks
At any rate, an 8 gigabyte flash drive is going to cost you about $26 at Walmart, but you can get 2 of them for just a little more through Buy.com AND GET FREE SHIPPING! Buy one for you, and one for a colleague, or one for you, and one for a friend, or one for you, and then another one for you.
These make great portable back ups of your important files, pictures, music (up to 8GB of course), or anything else you’d like to keep an extra copy of, or just need a more portable copy of.
You can even run an entire operating system such as Linux Mint and other great apps from a USB Flash Drive!
Get yours today, I’m getting ready to order mine
Kingston 8GB DataTraveler Hi-Speed USB Flash Drive, 2 Pack
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Back It Up
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Glide Into The Cloud
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Create Your Own FREE Online Christmas Radio Station
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Wow! These are Great Deals!
- Tech Thrifty Thursday: Migrating from Windows XP to Windows 7